Austrias largest treasure hunt
On the Gamsleiten 2, the secret “landmark” of Obertauern and one of the most attractive ski runs in Europe – Austria’s largest treasure hunt took place in the snow. 30 treasure chests, filled with sensational prizes, were buried in the snow along the ski run in marked zones. The aim of participants on skis is to find the coveted treasure chests. During these days there were numerous events and chances to party.
23.04.2011 Gamsleiten Party
24.04.2011 Treasure Hunt
On Saturday the 23th of April 2011, from 8.00 p.m. till 12.00 a.m. is the ticket-selling in course of the "Gamsleiten Party".
On Sunday the 24th of April 2011 starts the treasure hunt at the "Gamsleiten ll". After the treasure hunt is the exciting award ceremony at the Valley Station "Gamsleiten l" ("Gamsleiten Parkplatz")
First prize this year was a brandnew BMW X3.
31 treasure chests were burried:
- 1x a brandnew BMW X3 sponsored by BMW Austria
- 1x an orange BMW Cruise Bike sponsored by BMW
- 1x a mountain bike merida carbon flx sed sponsored by INTERSPORT FRÜHSTÜCKL
- 3x 1 NOKIA mobile phone C7 sponsored by NOKIA
- 3x 1 NOKIA mobile phone C5-03 sponsored by NOKIA
- 1x a Marker Völkl Freeski Package sponsored by MARKER VÖLKL
- 1x a Marker Völkl Touring Package sponsored by MARKER VÖLKL
- 1x Code Speedwall - racing meets freeski technologie sponsored by MARKER VÖLKL
- 1x a Carrera Digital 132 Formula Champions race course sponsored by CARRERA
- 1x an annual need in GÖSSER beer sponsored by BRAU UNION Austria
- 1x a espresso machine & 150 portions sponsored by SEGAFREDO ZANETTI Austria
- 1x new car wheels sponsored by GOOD YEAR
- 1x a season card for Obertauern for the ski season 2011/12
- 1x a Skiholiday for 1 week for 2 persons in a 4 star hotel incl. halfboard
>> The Gamsleiten Criterion 2011
Details, picutres and Videos form the Gamsleiten Criterion 2011 will follow soon.