Austrias largest treasure hunt
In April 2024, Obertauern is staging the probably funniest and largest treasure hunt in Austria for the fifteenth time. This unique event is one of the biggest winter highlights every year at the resort.
Where else can you live a gold-digger's dream as you scrape through the snow in the midst of the Alps, to the sound of music, with a magnificent view – and win a luxurious BMW.
A total of over 30 chests are hidden – all of them containing prizes, and all of them exciting reasons to participate in the quest. The car from BMW is the first prize, obviously. But there are over 30 other treats for ambitious diggers, including non-cash prizes and travel vouchers.
Tickets: € 60,-
Ticket are via www.obertauern-tickets.com or at the Tourist Office Obertauern available! (There is only a limited number of tickets available)
You need to exchange your ticket for a starting number at the drawing of these starting numbers on April 12, 2024.
GAMSLEITEN CRITERION PACKAGE
The package includes the treasure hunter ticket as well as a discounted 3-day ski pass (valid in the period from 11 to 14 April 2024 - choice of Thu/Fri/Sat or Fri/Sat/Sun) - bookable now at an accommodation of your choice!
>> Find accommodation <<
GAMSLEITEN CRITERION PACKAGE AS A GIFT
The package includes the treasure hunter ticket as well as a discounted 3-day ski pass (valid in the period from 11 to 14 April 2024 - choice of Thu/Fri/Sat or Fri/Sat/Sun) & a € 200 hotel voucher!!
>> Online-Shop <<
April 12: 12pm - 12am
- Registration & drawing of starting numbers at the tourist office
April 13: Treasure hunt
- 10:00 am Meeting point at the valley station of the Gamsleiten 2 ski lift
- 10:30 am START of the treasure hunt – participants may enter the area in accordance with their starting number (the lower the starting number, the earlier you start)
- 1:00 pm END of the treasure hunt
- 4:00 pm Opening of the treasure chests at the Gamsleiten parking area