The wildlife and leisure park in Untertauern is an excursion destination in Salzburger Land. The park extends over a full 11 hectares and is home to 40 wild animals, which live in open enclosures. Impressive encounters with stags, deer, geese, ponies, and mouflons are therefore part and parcel of your visit. Unforgettable – for young and old alike. The leisure park, which is connected directly to the wildlife park, is yet another place you and your family can visit for free in summer.
Children in particular can look forward to an adventure land in Untertauern. There is a fish pond, a stilt house, a large playground with a Tarzan ropeway and toy digger, as well as a petting zoo. A variety of different young animals live there, such as hares, chickens, ducks, beavers, goats, and llamas.
Afterwards, it is time to relax at the bathing lake, which was created n 2003.
At its own bathing lake, developed in 2003, you get to relax afterwards. For all those of you who are visiting the leisure park in Untertauern for the first time, a trip on the excursion train is recommended. This gives you a quick overview of the park and you get to see all the exciting attractions.
- Wildlife enclosures with red deer and fallow deer, mouflons
- Petting zoo with goats, miniature donkeys, hares, guinea pigs, mini-pigs etc.
- Large children’s play area, beach volleyball court, football pitch and tennis court
- Access to the Taurachtal cycle trail
- Circular route through the Taurach gorge
- Bathing lake with loungers
- Asphalt curling rink
- Fürstenbrunn fishing pond (fishing for everyone; row boats and pedalos)